The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
** 3/4/5 DAY SOLE CHARGE NANNY AVAILABLE ASAP **
Posted by: Sunshinegal 12 May, 2013 20:07

Hi!

I am an Australian Nanny, who has been living here in the UK for 8 years out of the last 10! I have just finished a position working as a Nanny in a share positon in North Dulwich. I have been with one of the families for three years and I am very sad to be leaving them! The share is ending as one family is no longer requring childcare (a parent has resigned and is staying home) and the other family (my three year one), mum is going on Maternity leave for one year, so I am not needed full time!
I am OFSTED registered with a current CRB, 1ST Aid and UK licence. I do not have my own car. I can provide brilliant references, both written and verbal.
I am looking for a sole charge only positon. Live out. Preferably four days (I currently have a friday job I enjoy) but I will consider the right five day post if it fits and I can also consider a 3 day role, as long it is over the days of Mon-Thurs! I am looking for a sole family or a Nanny share. I have experience with children from 6mths to 14years and I am confident with weaning, potty training, cooking, kids duties, school runs, organising playdates, day trips, homework etc.

I can start ASAP.

Please get in touch if you think that I may be of help to your family.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2013 20:07 by Sunshinegal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design