The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: judypatel 10 June, 2013 20:15

Recommendation for a Trustworthy House Cleaner and Ironing in East Dulwich

My husband was skeptical about hiring someone to clean our house (can't we do it ourselves?) but after Patricia first visit he admitted that I was right. She did a fantastic job on the initial visit, where she did a deep cleaning for 2x the cost of a bimonthly cleaning. We always look forward to coming home on the days Patricia visits because the house is so spotless and well-ordered, even the day's mail is neatly stacked!
I can't say how happy I am I found Patricia. Her and her team really get the job done and pay very close attention to detail.
She is not a agency .so you don't have to pay contract fees like many other cleaners
Her email homecleaninghome@gmail.com

I definitely recommend her and know you won't be disappointed with her work! She is fabulous!
her number: 07933059773 and 07922561595 Patricia

Dr.Judy Patel -East Dulcwich

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 23/08/2013 20:59 by judypatel.

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: Margaret 13 June, 2013 10:27

I got in touch with her she is amazing cleaner
She is already my regular cleaner
Thanks for your recommendation

God bless you
Margaret

Posted by: rebecka 15 June, 2013 15:07

Patricia has done a fantastic job cleaning our House and another apartment that I own. Her initial cleaning of our apartment left me speechless. I had never imagined my apartment this clean. I would highly recommend her.
Great service, will use again.

Rebecka Geoffrey

Posted by: julieglasgow 21 June, 2013 22:19

Patricia has cleaned for us for 8 years. In that time she has been very trustworthy and dilligent in her work.

We have always been happy for her to have a key to our house and to clean both while we are at work and even on holiday.

Besides her regular cleaning, she will make time for extra jobs that are not on her usual cleaning rota such as cleaning out kitchen cupboards. Overall we have been very happy with her work.

Regards

julie

Posted by: Yvonebentley 26 June, 2013 15:25

I would all so recommend patricia
Ive been using Patricia cleaner off and on for a year and the cleaner that I usually request came for a special clean today to get me ready for my weekend party. I asked her to stay longer than the usual 4 hours in order to help me with a few extra things like organising and putting out some dishes and putting out candles, etc. She has always been meticulous and so thorow but she really pulled through for meI love this service and I am so happy to recommend patricia and her partner .now which Ive been meaning to do for some time. I can now kick back with a glass of wine knowing Im clean and set for tomorrows party. LOVE them.
Yvone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/06/2013 07:36 by Yvonebentley.

Posted by: Laurafrazer 01 July, 2013 12:22

We used to clean our home by ourselves but last weekend I was way too busy and knew I wouldn't make it. This girl patricia came to my attention and I decided to give them a chance. They proved my expectations and did a wonderful job cleaning the whole place. They were ready on time and we may consider them for the future.

Laura

Posted by: Davidd 04 July, 2013 12:05

I'm a full time student that lives in College road and I have a huge place that was in dire need of cleaning. I found Patricia on west dulwich forum and called them right away. Patricia and her crew were nice enough to book me for the next day! They left my place spotless, dust free! They did an amazing job, very detailed! She is definitely trustworthy, I was very pleased..I'll be calling them again!

Posted by: Carolinebowen 12 July, 2013 10:05

This is such a slick service! The 2 women who showed up to clean my apartment were both very nice and arrived on time. I felt comfortable leaving my apartment with them there.

When I arrived back, the place smelled great (fresh and clean!) and they both cleaned and tidied up my things. There was also a really cute note and a piece of chocolate saying "Welcome Home!"

However, my favorite part about the service is the ease of scheduling. It can be booked and paid for (including tip) online, Plus, on the day of, I received text-message updates saying my cleaners were on the way, as well as when they had finished.

All in all a great service. Would highly recommend

Posted by: Katarinesmith 23 July, 2013 09:14

I would also like to recommend Patricia

THIS IS AN AMAZING CLEANING SERVICE!!!

Living in East Dulwich,I am always skeptical of allowing complete strangers into my home. After using this girl Patricia , I no longer have to worry. The cleaning was amazing, everything looks immaculate. It is also very reasonably priced. If you need your house cleaned, look no further!!

K.Smith

Posted by: Dianalawrence 26 July, 2013 08:10

WOW- HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

ABSOLUTELY the best cleaning service EVER! I needed to get my new house cleaned before I moved in. I emailed 3 different companies to get quotes and availability. Patricia was the only one that got back to me immediately, gave me a very reasonable rate, and was able to accommodate my timeframe. And, I never even talked to Patricia on the phone-everything was done through email. Certainly if you prefer to talk on the phone or text, they'll happily accommodate.

I was so HAPPY when I entered my new House because it was SPOTLESS.Patricia and her time scrubbed and cleaned everything - oven, fridge, inside of cabinets, closets, walls, floors, bathroom, etc. I was so impressed with their service that I wanted to use them again. I needed help unpacking and organizing and she told me that her cleaners would be happy to help and they delivered! Tania and maria were fantastic! They helped me unpack boxes, put things away, wash dishes, hang pictures (and they know how to use a drill!), went to the grocery store for me and Patricia put my computer together without me even asking her to! There is NOTHING these fabulous, hard-working girls cannot do. DO NOT even bother contacting any other cleaning company - save yourself time and money and hire Patricia Cleaning services NOW! They do much more than cleaning so anything that you might need help with, they'll do it with a smile and strong work ethic- very hard to come by these days! You'll want to do a cartwheel with how happy you will be with then

Diana

Posted by: Michaelsummer 31 July, 2013 10:28

This is the first time I have EVER used a cleaning company. If I wasn't 7 months pregnant I still wouldn't have used one. I found Patricia through west D Forum and I can't believe how great my house looks. It honestly looks better than anytime I've ever cleaned it. 2 cheerful women came into my house around noon as I scheduled and went straight to work. My husband and I are so impressed. Now I have to organize my budget to include her service every month LOL.

Posted by: Joannawilkinson 04 August, 2013 15:12

I got the opportunity to find patricia house cleaner and was very pleased. They got some stains out in my kitchen that I tried so hard to get out.
Customer service was very good. When the cleaners came they understood what I said and they were efficient. I would definitely hire again.
I have already recommended to two friends directly and decided to get on this forum and give them a positive review! definitely impressed by Patricia house cleaner!

Posted by: joannabraga 05 August, 2013 21:47

One of my friends paid for my flat to be cleaned so that I came out of the hospital to a really clean and organized home. Patricia was AMAZING and very thorough when she cleaned my Flat. She deep cleaned everything and tidied up - organized my apartment and mail, even! Seriously, this place is worth every penny. The service is just amazing - love it! Will definitely be telling everyone about this girl. It's amazing.

Posted by: kirsty 10 August, 2013 23:04

Im a shopaholic and my closet has spilled over to my bedroom, living room and dining room! I travel a lot and work too much and I have been saying for the longest time I need a house cleaning . I always just end up spending a whole weekend trying to clean and organize...but a friend recommended this cleaning service and OMG! Best thing I ever did!!!!

she was super friendly and helpful! I was able to get service literally the next day! she came came with another 2 ladys, they didn't use ANY of my many (unused) cleaning products.
They arrived on time, were very nice and extremely thorough. My house looks GREAT!!!! I am so glad I tried them, I will try my best to keep things the way they left it.... But I'm sure I'll be using Patricia services again!!

Posted by: Anitapatel 21 August, 2013 13:52

I found out about Patricia from this forum who had recently used them and had great things to say. I had been looking for various cleaning services, but hadn't found one that was quite right for me. I contacted Patricia last weekend via email, and they set up an initial clean the following week. They arrived right when they said they would and were very friendly. I was so happy to come home from a difficult day at work to a sparkling clean house that smelled great! My husband, who had initially not wanted a cleaner, even agreed that the house looked amazing and that it would probably be a good idea to start using this service regularly. - Anita Patel

Posted by: LadyNorwood 21 August, 2013 14:20

Anitapatel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I found out about Patricia from this forum who had
> recently used them and had great things to say. I
> had been looking for various cleaning services,
> but hadn't found one that was quite right for me.
> I contacted Patricia last weekend via email, and
> they set up an initial clean the following week.
> They arrived right when they said they would and
> were very friendly. I was so happy to come home
> from a difficult day at work to a sparkling clean
> house that smelled great! My husband, who had
> initially not wanted a cleaner, even agreed that
> the house looked amazing and that it would
> probably be a good idea to start using this
> service regularly. - Anita Patel

Curious that 'Anita Patel's email address is PatriciaXXXXX - are you one and the same person?!

Posted by: LadyNorwood 22 August, 2013 12:46

Forgive me if I'm a little sceptical, but all the glowing recommendations are by posters who have only ever posted once (with the exception of one poster) and don't seem to be active members on the forum.... Also, the original poster gave two mobile phone numbers, whereas other posters say they have only had contact via email....

Posted by: Johnengman 23 August, 2013 21:19

Hi ladyNorwood how are you? I hope every thing is fine.i am sorry to say that , but you are being really sceptical with this girl .she is just a house cleaner and a lady that is helping our community .
Live her alone ,have you try to call her before ?
I call her today to get some helper to my wife as she is 8 months pregnant and she was doing a cleaner for some of her clients.
All she told me is she couldn't speake on the phone inside her clients house ,she text me with her email address and
40 minutes later she called me back. I didn't see any problem with her.
She is a lovely person and my mum used her service for 3 years.

If you need more information about her just invite her to do your house cleaning.
You will see how good she is .
I can't afford to pay a domestic cleaner but just the fact that she help my kids and myself was fantastic .
My mum recommend her long time ago but I forgot .when she turn up today I recognise her as my mums cleaner.

Thanks for this forum .

Have a nice weekend ladyNorwood

John

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/08/2013 07:09 by Johnengman.

Posted by: Scotlandlife 04 September, 2013 21:19

Great experience using Patricia! The scheduling process was a breeze and our cleaner was on-time, professional and did a thorough job. She took extra care on our special requests (bathrooms & floors) and even sent me a text when she was complete.

Have used them several times and will continue to do so

Debbie ,

Posted by: kakalot 08 September, 2013 09:30

More info:
http://adf.ly/UqlO2

Posted by: frazer 18 September, 2013 20:35

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/09/2013 16:03 by frazer.

Posted by: frazer 24 September, 2013 16:04

They're extremely professional and their service is impeccable. And I love that they provide you with handy service across the board. I just ordered their cleaning service as a gift for my friends and they couldn't be more happier.

alleyn road -east dulwich

Posted by: marie 02 October, 2013 21:30

Excellent job - I found this cleaner on this forum and the cleaners were friendly, efficient and very thorough. Used them when moving into a recently renovated house and was extremely satisfied with service and results- would definitely call Patricia again.

Posted by: petterwalker 08 October, 2013 22:33

Excellent company! Very professional and very friendly, and they cleaned my disgusting bathroom with an amazing amount of hard work. They had to work longer than they expected and bring in a third person (yes, the bathroom was that bad), and even kept to their estimate (I wish I could have tipped them more). I almost hugged them. I plan to hire them again for the rest of my flat in the near future.

Posted by: MonkeySee 09 October, 2013 20:34

LadyNorwood, I agree these aren't real posts. I think I reported it a few months back but I guess the mods didn't take any action. I was suspicious as I had seen the same posts AND the same postive reviews on all the local forums (norwood, herne hill, east dulwich, syndenham etc.)

Now I just copied and pasted the petterwalker's review into google and it comes up in sites from around the world, Yelp in Brookyln?

So then I tried the one above it and didn't find an exact match, but did find this, also on yelp:

"Excellent job - cleaners were friendly, efficient and very thorough. Used them when moving into a recently renovated house and was extremely satisfied with service and results- would definitely call again."

I would be very very cautious before using these cleaners.

I also wish the mods would be a bit more proactive about keeping the site clean. Sigh.

Posted by: LadyNorwood 10 October, 2013 07:49

MonkeySee - I agree, almost without exception these glowing posts have been cut and pasted from US sites.... I hope that Patricia and her firm do well, I whole-heartedly support local businesses, but these spurious posts really don't help either them or potential clients...

Posted by: LadyNorwood 10 October, 2013 08:01

Also Patricia advertises on the East Dulwich forum as Vera (same mobile number)....

Posted by: judypatel 10 October, 2013 09:45

I am a Dental surgeon in East Dulwich clinic and this lady Patricia has been work for me as my domestic cleaner for many years , I recommended her long time ago on this forum, if some one posted more recommendation is just because she is a great worker and trustworthy .
If she also advertise in different web site is her problem , you would do the same if you have a busines.
All I suggest for those is criticising her
Is to call her services to a trial ,
You can criticise people without you don't know her personally
Unless you don't have money to pay for a cleaner to clean your house.
My husband works for the America embassy in London and many of his friends use Patricia
Cleaning service in Dulwich and Chelsea .
I don't blame nobody to criticise her but please make sure you know her services first
. She is a really good lady , she works with another 2 person
And I am sure you will be very proud of her.

Judy Patel

Posted by: LadyNorwood 10 October, 2013 09:56

judypatel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am a Dental surgeon in East Dulwich clinic and
> this lady Patricia has been work for me as my
> domestic cleaner for many years , I recommended
> her long time ago on this forum, if some one
> posted more recommendation is just because she is
> a great worker and trustworthy .
> If she also advertise in different web site is her
> problem , you would do the same if you have a
> busines.
> All I suggest for those is criticising her
> Is to call her services to a trial ,
> You can criticise people without you don't know
> her personally
> Unless you don't have money to pay for a cleaner
> to clean your house.
> My husband works for the America embassy in London
> and many of his friends use Patricia
> Cleaning service in Dulwich and Chelsea .
> I don't blame nobody to criticise her but please
> make sure you know her services first
> . She is a really good lady , she works with
> another 2 person
> And I am sure you will be very proud of her.
>
>
> Judy Patel

Judy - I am not criticising Patricia/Vera - what I am questioning are all these glowing reports which are, almost with exception, cut and pasted from US websites, therefore I doubt are genuine.... By the way, I'm looking for a new dentist - are you taking on any new patients please, which surgery are you?

Posted by: judypatel 10 October, 2013 10:00

Just to remind , she is also a saxophone teacher , my kids really enjoy playing saxophone once a month
And she never charged any penny to give some lessons at the church in Norwood.

Judy
Xx

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design