The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: LadyNorwood 10 October, 2013 11:02

Actually Judy, I've just googled the wording in your original post and found it has come straight from a US site - http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/cidas-house-cleaning-boston-2?start=40 (ninth post down).....

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: judypatel 10 October, 2013 12:17

Hi ladyNorwood every thing you saying is no make any better
Do you know why because you can judge some body
Jus because you can see a similar recommendation
All of us can be lazy to write any thing ,the type on Google and then copy
So I am sure you probably did any time on your life,
I think you are a very good lady and friendly
But if someone says some thing that is not true from a friend of you , I am sure you will not accept .
Please you need to understand how important is to have great people that you can trust
And mrs Patricia is one of then , she did so much for us and we know her work , her
great service , if you want find out more just call her , she will be very happy to help you out.
Have a nice Thursday
X

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: LadyNorwood 10 October, 2013 12:44

judypatel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi ladyNorwood every thing you saying is no make
> any better
> Do you know why because you can judge some body
> Jus because you can see a similar recommendation
> All of us can be lazy to write any thing ,the type
> on Google and then copy
> So I am sure you probably did any time on your
> life,
> I think you are a very good lady and friendly
> But if someone says some thing that is not true
> from a friend of you , I am sure you will not
> accept .
> Please you need to understand how important is to
> have great people that you can trust
> And mrs Patricia is one of then , she did so much
> for us and we know her work , her
> great service , if you want find out more just
> call her , she will be very happy to help you
> out.
> Have a nice Thursday
> X

Judy - you're missing the point completely - I am not criticising Patricia/Vera.... If you are going to recommend someone then you should write your own words, not merely copy someone else's (what makes it even more strange in this case is that the original posts were all from US websites) otherwise how can anyone trust what is written? Patricia/Vera may be the best cleaner in the world, but if all her reviews are about someone else and merely copied, then it doesn't really do her any justice - anyone can go into a search engine, find the original posts and then question how valid these reviews really are.... I hope you understand that honest, original posts are what matter and are relevant, not what someone else has written about another person/service....

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: Katrantzou 19 October, 2013 12:44

Being a new Resident in Dulwich area my husband and I tried a few house cleaner's with bad results. My neighbor suggested
this local Forum, We found this recommendation and we called Paticia and set up a date.Upon meeting her and listening to her cleaning schedule we hired her on the spot. She showed up with her crew and did a excellent job.
she charged me 10 hourly and in 5 hours my house was completed and sparkle.
I run a fashion business and my house was urgently in need fo a cleaner.

I don't see why peolple add on negative comments without use her services firts.

Mrs.Patrica and her crew were fantastic and I highly recommend to all the local residents in dulwich


Mary Katrantzou

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: LadyNorwood 19 October, 2013 16:15

Katrantzou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Being a new Resident in Dulwich area my husband
> and I tried a few house cleaner's with bad
> results. My neighbor suggested
> this local Forum, We found this recommendation
> and we called Paticia and set up a date.Upon
> meeting her and listening to her cleaning
> schedule we hired her on the spot. She showed up
> with her crew and did a excellent job.
> she charged me 10 hourly and in 5 hours my
> house was completed and sparkle.
> I run a fashion business and my house was
> urgently in need fo a cleaner.
>
> I don't see why peolple add on negative comments
> without use her services firts.
>
> Mrs.Patrica and her crew were fantastic and I
> highly recommend to all the local residents in
> dulwich
>
>
> Mary Katrantzou

Mary - as I pointed out to judypatel - people are not criticising Patricia, but to post a review which is taken from a US website about a different company is not honest and does not do Patricia any favours....

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: MonkeySee 21 October, 2013 23:29

Katrantzou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Being a new Resident in Dulwich area my husband
> and I tried a few house cleaner's with bad
> results. My neighbor suggested
> this local Forum, We found this recommendation
> and we called Paticia and set up a date.Upon
> meeting her and listening to her cleaning
> schedule we hired her on the spot. She showed up
> with her crew and did a excellent job.
> she charged me 10 hourly and in 5 hours my
> house was completed and sparkle.
> I run a fashion business and my house was
> urgently in need fo a cleaner.
>
> I don't see why peolple add on negative comments
> without use her services firts.
>
> Mrs.Patrica and her crew were fantastic and I
> highly recommend to all the local residents in
> dulwich
>
>
> Mary Katrantzou

And on Yelp: (http://www.yelp.com/biz/stephanies-housekeeping-services-roseville-2)
>Being new to the Roseville area my wife and I tried a few housekeeper's with bad results. Our neighbor suggested Stephanie, >we called her and set up a date. Upon meeting her and listening to her cleaning methods we hired her on the spot. She >showed up with her crew and all of the necessary cleaning equipment.
>and did a excellent job.

Lady Norwood is being as polite as possible, but I am going to call a spade a spade. These recommendations are false, all ripped off from yelp.com. (I don't understand why she doesn't make up her own fake reviews now that she knows we are onto her game!)

And to be frank, if she were such a good cleaner, she should be able to get real reviews by just asking her clients. I find it very unlikely that a series of real clients would all forge reviews in the same way. So I am suggesting that these are not real clients.

Moderators please please please take these posts down!

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: Katrantzou 22 October, 2013 13:17

I am new in Dulwich area and this girl Patricia did a really good job for me,that's all about , and it's sound to me that you lady Norwood and you Monksee is trying to denigrate her business,
I am a business woman as well and I know this world very well.when someone is trying to stop good recommendation is because you are also a house cleaner and maybe you are very poor to not get a house cleaner to yourself .
I do apreciate what you are saying but it's sound very strange for bolth of you to send Patricia aggressive messages.

I didn't even knew Patricia before and for my first time I meet her she did show me very transparent , very honest and I am sure she doens't need this stupid comments from some one that have nothing to do .
The reason I am saying this words is because you probably never used her before and don't know her to say this stupid comments. By the way she will be coming next Friday to go my house cleaning and I will ask her if she know you ,
I guess she doesn't have any client with name monksee and lady Norwood .
I do apologise to what I've sad ,
But it's no Normal to bolth of You to keep trying denigrating her image.


Thanks
Xx

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: Katrantzou 22 October, 2013 13:18

I am new in Dulwich area and this girl Patricia did a really good job for me,that's all about , and it's sound to me that you lady Norwood and you Monksee is trying to denigrate her business,
I am a business woman as well and I know this world very well.when someone is trying to stop good recommendation is because you are also a house cleaner and maybe you are very poor to not get a house cleaner to yourself .
I do apreciate what you are saying but it's sound very strange for bolth of you to send Patricia aggressive messages.

I didn't even knew Patricia before and for my first time I meet her she did show me very transparent , very honest and I am sure she doens't need this stupid comments from some one that have nothing to do .
The reason I am saying this words is because you probably never used her before and don't know her to say this stupid comments. By the way she will be coming next Friday to go my house cleaning and I will ask her if she know you ,
I guess she doesn't have any client with name monksee and lady Norwood .
I do apologise to what I've sad ,
But it's no Normal to bolth of You to keep trying denigrating her image.


Thanks
Xx



Mary katrantzou

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: LadyNorwood 22 October, 2013 13:39

Katrantzou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am new in Dulwich area and this girl Patricia
> did a really good job for me,that's all about ,
> and it's sound to me that you lady Norwood and
> you Monksee is trying to denigrate her business,
> I am a business woman as well and I know this
> world very well.when someone is trying to stop
> good recommendation is because you are also a
> house cleaner and maybe you are very poor to not
> get a house cleaner to yourself .
> I do apreciate what you are saying but it's sound
> very strange for bolth of you to send Patricia
> aggressive messages.
>
> I didn't even knew Patricia before and for my
> first time I meet her she did show me very
> transparent , very honest and I am sure she
> doens't need this stupid comments from some one
> that have nothing to do .
> The reason I am saying this words is because you
> probably never used her before and don't know her
> to say this stupid comments. By the way she will
> be coming next Friday to go my house cleaning and
> I will ask her if she know you ,
> I guess she doesn't have any client with name
> monksee and lady Norwood .
> I do apologise to what I've sad ,
> But it's no Normal to bolth of You to keep trying
> denigrating her image.
>
>
> Thanks
> Xx
>
>
>
> Mary katrantzou

I've never sent a message to Patricia, I'm not a cleaner, I just want to read HONEST reviews. If you read what I've read previously you will see that I am actually trying to defend Patricia - all these reviews that are simply cut and pasted from US websites are not about Patricia, they are about other cleaning companies, so how does that help Patricia? I'm sure she is a very nice lady and is a good cleaner, but these fraudulent reviews are really not helping.... I hope you can appreciate that honesty is important in business - you say my comments are stupid, when in fact the DISHONEST reviews are stupid... I going to ask the moderators to close this thread - in fact the same thread appeared on the East Dulwich forum and was closed for the same reasons, fraudulent reviews which are contrary to the terms of use of both the East Dulwich and West Dulwich fora...

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: bobbyb 02 November, 2013 19:44

Yes this is dishonest and misleading. This thread should be closed.

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: mrsroons 03 November, 2013 16:11

Hello Judy - I'm interested in learning the saxophone - where does this lady teach?

judypatel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just to remind , she is also a saxophone teacher ,
> my kids really enjoy playing saxophone once a
> month
> And she never charged any penny to give some
> lessons at the church in Norwood.
>
> Judy
> Xx

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: Victor2016 19 January, 2016 18:07

I definitely recommend http://www.topcleaners.uk/

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: DaliandD 26 January, 2016 12:02

Hi I live in East Dulwich and am looking for a genuine and good domestic cleaner. Any real recommendations anyone?

Can't agree more with LadyNorwood and MonkeySee about the above posts. Judy Patel, for a dental surgeon your English is really really bad. And what do saxophone lessons have to do with any of this?

Thanks

Re: recommending a well experience Domestic Cleaner
Posted by: johncobham 27 January, 2016 03:00

This thread is full of shit .
As some of you pointed out it doesn't look real at all
I run a cleaning company and forgive but there is no such thing like 100% happy
There will always be someone who wants things to be done better or just to be done different...
I've had 100% satisfied clients until I found people who wanted magician instead of a cleaner and basically pooed on me (only few)

I have to admit that few jobs didn't go well and I was to blame (even though on one occasion someone else covered)

That is why I'm transparent and honest but I take my pride
And try to deliver at all times
But only God is perfect
But I bloody do deliver !

See this
My site
my business
My work

www.secleaningltd.co.uk

I can tell you where the photos are from
And back it up with phone numbers and names of the owners
100s of happy customers
And I can count unhappy clients using one hand

11 an hour for weekly
13 an hour for one off

1-2 people available for every job
Bigger jobs (deep clean and end of Tenancy available as well)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design