The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
Nanny available
Posted by: CariPed 12 May, 2014 12:16

My name is Carina, I am 22 years old (23 in June) and I am from Denmark.

I came to London in July 2013 where I started working as an au pair in East Dulwich. I took care of two very energetic and happy young boys age 3 and 5 years old. I finished this job beginning of May 2014. I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience but I am now looking for a nanny job as I would like to be more independent here in London and live on my own.

I am a very reliable, caring and hard-working person, who is not afraid of responsibility or challenges. I am always told that I am easy going, happy and fun to be around. Furthermore I am very patient and enjoy being creative, especially with children, I also have very good communications skills, which I think is essential when working with children. I have a fun, loving, enthusiastic yet firm approach to my nannying.

In my free time I enjoy exploring new places, reading, swimming, cooking, baking and being with my friends.

My level of English is very good, both speaking and writing (I got a 7 overall in the IELTS exam, which I took in London, February 2013).

After finishing my 10th grade in 2009 I went to be an au pair in London, I lived with a Danish family and took care of their 9 months old son in Wimbledon. I stayed with the family for 10 months and was very happy there.

I then went back to Denmark and took the Childcare Assistant Education, where I finished in November 2012. The education included 3 internships where I was in two different kindergartens with children age 3-6 years old and one nursery with children age 0-3 years old. I was also chosen to go abroad for an internship and went to Edinburgh and worked in a nursery school for 5 weeks.

I think I would be the perfect nanny for your family, I love playing with children, whether its inside or outside, I love arranging different kind of activities for them and I am a very caring, warm hearted and happy girl! My household and cooking skills are excellent, since I lived on my own in Denmark, so I am used to it and enjoy doing it.

I would be happy to send you my CV and references as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Carina Nygaard Haltrup Pedersen
Phone number: 07544584117
E-mail: snuske-cnp@hotmail.com

Re: Nanny available
Posted by: WIPMOM 07 August, 2014 11:55

Hi Dear
We are looking for afterschool nanny for my boys aged 5 and 11. We will need the nanny from 3 30 to 6 3o, 3 or 4 days a week, starting from 15th september. We live 2 mins from the west dulwich sttaion and the boys will go to schools adjacent to the house. Please contact asap

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design