The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
Calling all crafters/knitters/stitchers - Would anyone be interested in starting up a Stich & Bitch meeting with me at the Rosendale, West Dulwich, Tuesday nights??
Posted by: suzanneweb 03 August, 2009 18:30

There seems to be a distinct lack of events at our end of town, I thought maybe this would be fun?! Its time West Dulwich had something for the ladies! (and gents welcome of course). Anyone out there interested?
:)-D

Re: Calling all crafters/knitters/stitchers - Would anyone be interested in starting up a Stich & Bitch meeting with me at the Rosendale, West Dulwich, Tuesday nights??
Posted by: Muffins78 07 August, 2009 17:41

I might be!! If rug making counts and wanting to learn how to use a sowing machine :)

Re: Calling all crafters/knitters/stitchers - Would anyone be interested in starting up a Stich & Bitch meeting with me at the Rosendale, West Dulwich, Tuesday nights??
Posted by: suzanneweb 08 August, 2009 11:21

ok great! Rug making eh? sounds strange but interesting! I would definately like to see how that is done. It would be great to have a diverse group, where we could share skills over a glass or two. I dont know about bringing a sewing machine into the pub though..! Lets see if anyone else wants to join us, and then we can set a date.

Posted by: Muffins78 09 August, 2009 12:33

I knew i was spelling "sowing" wrong - I just couldnt think what it was lol!! Rug making easy peasy - but I shouldnt say that - its a highly skilled craft haha

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design