The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
New Chocolate shop in Crystal Palace
Posted by: SoCrox 29 February, 2008 08:44

Not quite in our area, so I've Lounged this, but definitely near enough to explore I think - a new shop called Feast is apparently opening in Crystal Palace near to Domali's - they've been handing out flyers which say they'll stock

"luxury chocolates & chocolate truffles, speciality teas, coffees & drinking chocolate, extra virgin & flavoured olive oils, marinated and stuffed olives, balsamic vinegar".

Re: New Chocolate shop in Crystal Palace
Posted by: downsouth 29 February, 2008 10:51

Sounds nice. I will have a look out for it when I'm next up that way. I went through there last week and noticed that after all the recent closures of shops a new wave of shops were opening. They've even got a Cafe Nero which by the residents of the triangle must surely be welcomed (in stark contrast to the one on Lordship Lane).

Posted by: SoCrox 29 February, 2008 11:43

Goodenss Downsouth, you clearly don't get up to CP very ofetn at all - Cafe Nero has been there for well over a year!!

Posted by: nessie 03 February, 2009 13:04

stop with the dog thing - it's embarrassing...

Posted by: mimi 20 June, 2009 18:11

they also have some COOL Markets in C Palace.
The one in The Alma Pub, The Alma Garden Market is good
Fab food and Vintage and New clothes.

Worth a get away from Dulwich for the afternoon
Don't worry ther's a Black bird bakery arond the corner!

Posted by: Local 20 June, 2009 21:43

If you do call in at the Alma on Sunday, don't forget to sign the cinema petition.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design